Are you an organized, people person who loves supporting others?
Our clients are habitually looking for good people to help them better their bests! If you are that person, let us know below.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Zoom, Microsoft Suite, and others.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision and are a highly organized individual who is agreeable, friendly and hard working. You have an appreciation for people and delivering high customer service.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
An Undergraduate Degree and / or 5-10 years comparable experience is required.
Must be proficient with computers and online, Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Google Docs, social media platforms, Canva, and other platforms. Excellent communication skills and professional writing capabilities.
- Managing email flow – Tracking, filing, prioritizing and creating summaries. Ability to draft responses on behalf.
- Calendar Scheduling – Personal, professional, volunteer commitments for a busy lawyer
- Customer Care – Messages and other recognition of Thank Yous, Birthdays, Births etc
- Tech – Updating appropriate platforms, making staff changes etc.
- Track ongoing tasks & agenda items for review
- Generate mailing labels from database as needed
- Organize and maintain document storage
- Transcribe handwritten meeting notes into digital form
- Be a receptive listener as ideas / scopes of work / concepts are formulated
MARKETING / SOCIAL MEDIA
- Creation of posts for Instagram & Facebook (event alerts, inspirational quotes, etc TBD)
- Creation of videos for social media advertising as needed
- Drafting / editing email marketing messages, proofing for grammar and correct links, etc
- Creation of informational one-pagers for programs / events / courses
- Upload and maintain YouTube playlists and Instagram Highlights
- Keep a consistent social media Standard Operating Procedure and provide fresh ideas to enhance it
- WordPress: create / schedule posts as needed
RESEARCH / COPYWRITING
- Drafting of content for various projects / communication
- Research various topics as requested, present research in streamlined & clear format