It’s been incredible to see all of the gifts being shared by organizations in light of these trying times. We’ve curated a small selection of them that have stood out for us…
- PELETON DIGITAL FITNESS APP: Peleton has extended their trial period to be a full 90 DAYS where you can access yoga, meditation, strength, cycling, running and more. The Peloton Digital Membership gives you access to 20+ live classes a day and thousands of on-demand classes anywhere, anytime, with or without equipment. More info here.
- HEADSPACE MEDITATIONS: To help support you through this time of crisis, Headspace is offering a handful of meditations you can listen to anytime for free that are part of a collection (Weathering the Storm) available to paid subscribers. More info here.
FOR YOUR BUSINESS & EMPLOYEES:
- THOUGHT EXCHANGE: the world’s leading crowdsourcing technology, helps leaders crowdsource answers to open-ended questions with groups of 10-100,000 people. Sign up for your free exchanges here.
- SMALL BUSINESS BC’s DIGITAL MEET UPS: SBBC are implementing, learning as they go, a community video call for the small businesses community during COVID-19. Every working day, they will be host a Digital Meetup focused around one pressing issue re:COVID-19: from how to generate revenue, to employment law, all specific to small businesses. More info here
- BC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE SUPPORT CHEAT SHEET: This page answers many questions and provides information about government resources available as a result of COVID-19. More info here
FOR YOUR CHILDREN:
- MO WILLEMS LUNCH DOODLES: On March 16th, beloved children’s author and illustrator Mo Willems started posting free daily videos for a new doodle to keep the kids busy. View episode one here.
- SING ALONG WITH KATIE!: West Vancouver music teacher Katie Brock is releasing daily sing-a-long music classes on her YouTube channel that range from 22 to 28 minutes long. View videos here.
- COSMIC KIDS YOGA: Yoga, mindfulness and relaxation designed specially for kids aged 3+, used in schools and homes all over the world. You can support CKY directly on Patreon. View videos here.
- JO WICKS FITNESS FOR KIDS: UK-based PE teacher Joe Wicks brought his classes to YouTube after Britain schools were closed. Every day Joe will be doing a different exercise routine for viewers to follow from their own homes. View playlist here.
What resources have you come across? We’d love to hear from you!